Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dress

I dress casually and comfortably. It allows me to be more focused on other things rather than what I am wearing. I usually don't copy other people's styles and I like to be independent with my dressing. Most days I either dress in jeans and a shirt or sweatshirt, or sweats and a jacket. I don't care what I look like because that shouldn't be what school is about anyway. As long as I'm comfortable and able to do my work, I am fine. The  only time I dress up is for special events like concerts or ceremonies.
It's an important aspect of my life because it represents who I am. It shows that I have individuality and people should like me for who I am, not the way I dress.
My culture is reflected in my dressing because a lot of people I hang out with are relaxed as well. My personality is reflected in my clothing because it shows I'm laid back and am not a "looks" type of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment