Monday, August 15, 2011

Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti "Round and Round"

Knowing a broad range of music, I have heard a different variety of music. I have been accustomed to listening to different genres as well as different types of music. I've heard songs like "Round and Round" before; therefore, nothing affected my opinion because of difference. I do, however, have a keen ear due to having so much experience with music. The correlation between my opinion, being that I liked the different qualities of sound, dynamics, and tempo used, and my facts- it had a slow beat and transitioned from soft and quite to loud and upbeat- both have to do with beat and dynamics. Those were the two things I saw and recognized most prominently throughout the song. I do not have bias because I listen to all different music and I am open to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment